sell your ride
post your service
sell your stuff
post your class
browse all jobs
post a job
homes for sale
for sale by owner
post your listing
If you're looking for "I Spys," dating or LTRs, this is your scene.
If you're looking for full-on kink or group play, you'll get what you need here.
We DO NOT recommend booking Mach's for your events.
1. We attempted to contact Mach's several months ago via phone, email for a wedding reception. We received no reply.
2. We booked a different mobile wood fired pizza. Unfortunately, one of the operators became gravely ill and had to cancel.
3. We attempted to contact Mach's again based on a co-workers recommendation. We received a detailed email and responded that we were interested and requested a quote.
4. A quote came several days later, to which we replied, asking where we can send a deposit.
5. Silence for several weeks.
6. We received a hasty email from Mach's asking if we were still interested in booking them as they had "another inquiry" for our date.
7. We immediately called and spoke. They were in the middle of something and we were told that "email works best."
8. We sent another email asking where we can send the deposit. We called again, no answer. We never heard from them again.
Not only did Mach's disappoint us, but they disappointed about thirty guests who were looking forward to Mach's offerings - several of them visiting Vermont for the first time from Dallas, Florida and South Carolina. They left us hanging - not even so much as a call or email to tell us they couldn't cater our event. This reflects badly on Mach's, but also on Vermont. Stay away!