8:32 a.m.- Ok, I'm freezing my sweet ones off with all this hatin'. I'm wondering if the Phelpses brought the chill with them from Kansasss.
Things have been pretty amusing thus far. Here are the highlights:
- As I was taking pictures on the sidewalk in front of the hate clan, I was called a brut and told to get off the sidewalk. Shirls was all like "Just because you're a dyke doesn't mean you can block the sidewalk." Ok, so how did she know I was gay? She has some pretty finely tuned gaydar for a breeder.
- Props to the Montpelier High School students who came out to counterprotest, especially the fellow sans shirt and the girl with braces who called them "media sluts." Love it.
- Many people have driven by and screamed out the windows at the Phelpses. They seem unfazed by it. Like when the guy in the pickup truck yelled "Fuck you and fuck Jesus, too" they didn't even balk. They just kept on singing their hate tunes. Brills.
- Shirls is a pretty awesome lyricist. She's like Bernie Taupin, only she hates fags. And she's bankrupt. Anyway, she's all singing up some craziness to the Beatles "Let it be," changing the words to blah, blah, blah, thank god for dead soldiers or some such nonsense.
- Bake sale!!!! Some kids organized a bakesale outside of the statehouse during the picket. If I had more than two nickels to rub together, I totally would have noshed on one of those love cupcakes. It'd certainly be better than Shirls' bitch burgers.
- Awesome quote from Shirls: "Whenever God smacks you, we'll be there." Um, how can God smack me? He doesn't have any hands. Or arms.
What is Santa's Little Helper doing on her sign?
This is what Vermont looks like.
Fred J Abrahams: Albeit a well written story, I didn't see a dateline which would have helped me place the story…
Christopher M. Hayden: sevendaysvt is a lefty mouthpiece and propaganda asset of the local lefty government and it is for this…
Rich ard: Great format for recapping the year . Well done . Happy New Year .
Shelly Stow: Sheriff Marcoux deserves kudos at every level, and Mr. Szad does the same. The factors most associated with…
Christopher M. Hayden: The ghosts of Wayne Brunette and Phil Grenin howl in the cold winter winds as they blow through…