When you're finished reading your copy of Seven Days, you can use it to make your own planting pots. When your plants are ready, you can put the pots right into the soil and the newspaper will break down. Happy planting!
What you need:
1. Cut the newspaper in half.
2. Wrap the paper around the bottle as shown in the following photo.
3. Fold the excess paper toward the bottom of the bottle.
4. Remove the pot from the bottle and flatten the bottom of the pot.
5. Fill the pot with soil.
6. Plant your seeds and water!
7. Be sure to label them so you'll remember what kind of plants they are.
Jes Scribner: Been hanging in Alburgh for the last 3 summers and definitely vouch for what this article suggests... i…
OzMan: I've had a place in North Hero for 18 years, and this year was by far the worst…
bryansherman: Through recycling many countries are able to gain good profits and also able to save their environmental conditions…
Roland Circe: All I saw for a headline was "Vermont Gas Pipeline Foes Vow to keep pounding sand."
Nathan Palmer: VGS negotiated a deal with Hinesburg officials...back in 2014. It was a blatant violation of open meeting laws…