When you're finished reading your copy of Seven Days, you can use it to make your own planting pots. When your plants are ready, you can put the pots right into the soil and the newspaper will break down. Happy planting!
What you need:
1. Cut the newspaper in half.
2. Wrap the paper around the bottle as shown in the following photo.
3. Fold the excess paper toward the bottom of the bottle.
4. Remove the pot from the bottle and flatten the bottom of the pot.
5. Fill the pot with soil.
6. Plant your seeds and water!
7. Be sure to label them so you'll remember what kind of plants they are.
Eva Sollberger: Great article about a great guy! Warren really does know every tree planted on every street in Burlington…
Shaun Boyce: Warren is a great guy, mentor and leader. I had the pleasure of working for him and the…
Steven Goldstein: It would be useful if there was ano icon link to share this article on linkedin. Many of…