FreedomToThink | Seven Days | Vermont's Independent Voice

Member since Mar 13, 2014

click to enlarge img_6150_jpg-magnum.jpg


  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Links to Me

Recent Comments

Re: “Officers Involved in Fatal Interstate 89 Shooting Won't Face Charges

What incredibly (really, lacking all credibility) carefully wording by SevenDays calling Trooper Browns weapon a "semiautomatic rifle" instead of an AR-15 Assault Weapon as you have every time the same weapon has been used by someone other than a cop. Double standard much?

And all the suits in the statehouse, all in collusion together with the police state enforcers. What a disgrace.

12 likes, 1 dislike
Posted by FreedomToThink on 06/04/2018 at 7:55 PM

Re: “Good Citizen Challenge Offers Kids an Interactive Summer Civics Lesson — and Prizes

Good citizen my backside. Nothing but a bunch of Public Fool indoctrination. Teach them the difference between citizens and people, one subservient to the government & the other sovereign over it. Teach them about that Republic in the pledge of allegiance. Teach them what it means when a public official takes an oath of office & how often those oaths are completely disregarded & violated with no repercussions at all. Teach them about how the BAR Association is public enemy #1!

Posted by FreedomToThink on 05/29/2018 at 7:41 PM

Re: “Walters: Thousands Attend March for Our Lives Rally in Montpelier

How strange, the aforementioned webcam overlooking the Capital Building has disappeared from the internet. Poof! Gone for the first time in the several years I've been monitoring it.. What a coincidence.

Posted by FreedomToThink on 04/03/2018 at 6:15 PM

Re: “Walters: Thousands Attend March for Our Lives Rally in Montpelier

Pulled/downloaded the cover photo for this article. It is blatantly Photoshopped to fill in the empty areas and make it look like more people were there. The entire left side was filled to cover the empty space. Not one of the images shows anywhere even close to one thousand much less "thousands" of people. The webcam overlooking the Capitol Building from the hill in front, shows a few hundred people at best. You can count the heads easily.

Seven Days may have 1st amendment protections but that doesn't include Fraud.

16 likes, 33 dislikes
Posted by FreedomToThink on 03/25/2018 at 7:12 PM

Re: “Walters: Thousands Attend March for Our Lives Rally in Montpelier

Doom. Seven Days doens't do facts, just propaganda and fairy tales. It's time their advertisers are made aware of the type of company they are supporting.

24 likes, 42 dislikes
Posted by FreedomToThink on 03/25/2018 at 11:22 AM

Re: “Walters: Thousands Attend March for Our Lives Rally in Montpelier

Thousands! Are you kidding me? There weren't even a few hundred there. Look at the webcam images from the camera way up on the hill in front of the capitol building. Seven Days Vermont, bringing their biased story telling to whole new levels. The propaganda machine is churning full throttle.

25 likes, 61 dislikes
Posted by FreedomToThink on 03/25/2018 at 12:19 AM

Re: “Vermont House Backs Sweeping Gun Legislation

When I began studying constitutional law & common law, I was taught the difference between a republic, as this country and state was founded & a democracy, as this country has been perverted into. It was said that a democracy is the tyranny of 51% of the country believing they can strip the rights from the other 49%, mostly with statutes and ordinances. I obey the laws of the constitutional republic of the united states and nothing more.

Any government, or any corporate entity pretending to be a government, that believes it can circumvent the constitution at will, is long past it's removal date.

25 likes, 10 dislikes
Posted by FreedomToThink on 03/25/2018 at 12:02 AM

All Comments »

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Keep up with us Seven Days a week!

Sign up for our fun and informative

All content © 2018 Da Capo Publishing, Inc. 255 So. Champlain St. Ste. 5, Burlington, VT 05401
Website powered by Foundation